Triptiva Remote Connection Setup using Windows 7
You must have a Triptiva user license available. Also, the Windows Vista SP2 with Remote Desktop Version 7.0 update will need to be installed if you do not have it already.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969084
This article will guide you through the process for setting up your computer to connect to Triptiva using Windows 7.
Steps to Connect to Triptiva:
1. On a computer running Windows 7, right click Start, and then click Control Panel
2. In the search box, type RemoteApp, and then click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
3. Click Set up a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.
4. In the Connection URL, type the URL for the connection that your administrator provided to you. For example, type https://mytriptiva.com/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx.
5. Click Next.
6. On the Ready to set up the connection page, click Next.
7. After the connection is successfully set up, note the name of the connection (for example, MyTriptiva), and then click Finish.
8. Close RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
9. To access the connection, click Start, click All Programs, click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, and then click the name of the connection (for example, Contoso). The programs and remote desktops that are available as part of the connection are listed under the connection name. Click the program or remote desktop that you want to use. (You can also make a desktop shortcut here.)
Steps to Access MyTriptiva Through a Web Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. (other browsers will work but steps may be slightly different)
2. Enter https://mytriptiva.com/ in the address bar.
3. Initially, there may be a message at the bottom of the page. If so, click Allow.
4. Enter your supplied Username and Password for Remote Access and Sign in.
5. Click the Triptiva icon.
6. Click Connect.
7. Sign on to Triptiva using your Triptiva credentials.
Article No. 10.2.2