Triptiva Remote Connection Setup from Windows 10
You must have a Triptiva user license available. Also, the Windows Vista SP2 with Remote Desktop Version 7.0 update will need to be installed if you do not have it already. See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969084
This article will guide you through the process for setting up your computer to connect to Triptiva using Windows 10.
Steps to Connect to Triptiva:
1. On a computer running Windows 10, right click over the Windows Start icon, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the top-right search box, type RemoteApp, and then click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
3. Click Set up a new connection with RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.
4. In the Connection URL, type the URL for the connection that your administrator provided to you. For example, type https://mytriptiva.com/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx.
5. Click Next.
6. On the Ready to set up the connection page, click Next.
7. After the connection is successfully set up, note the name of the connection (for example, MyTriptiva), and then click Finish.
8. Close RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
9. To access the connection, click Start, and under apps navigate to and click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, and then click the name of the connection (for example, Contoso). The programs and remote desktops that are available as part of the connection are listed under the connection name. Click the program or remote desktop that you want to use. (You can also right click on the name and click Pin to Start to create a shortcut.)
Steps to Access MyTriptiva Through a Web Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. (other browsers will work but the steps may be slightly different).
2. Enter https://mytriptiva.com/ in the address bar.
3. Initially, a permissions message may appear at the bottom of the page. If so, click Allow.
4. Enter your supplied Username and Password for Remote Access and click Sign in.
5. Click the Triptiva icon.
6. Click Connect.
7. Sign on to Triptiva using your Triptiva credentials.
Article No. 10.2.4