Accessing MyTriptiva Through a Web Browser
You must have a Triptiva user license available and have a Remote Desktop Connection created (See KB Articles: Setting up MyTriptiva App Desktop Connection using Windows 10 or 7). Also, Windows Vista SP2 with Remote Desktop Version 7.0 update will need to be installed if you do not have it already. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969084
This article will show you how to access MyTriptiva through a web browser.
Steps to Access MyTriptiva Through a Web Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. (other browsers will work but steps may be slightly different)
2. Enter https://mytriptiva.com/ in the address bar.
3. Initially, there may be a message at the bottom of the page. If so, click Allow.
4. Enter your supplied Username and Password for Remote Access and Sign in.
5. Click the Triptiva icon.
6. Click Connect.
7. Sign on to Triptiva using your Triptiva credentials.
Article No. 10.2.3